Fire Warden/Fire Marshal Course
- May 1, 2020
- Course Is Run Monthly. Contact Us For Next Course Date
- 01 820 0678
There is a legal requirement for employers to comply with the Fire Services Acts 1981 & 2003 including the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and subsequent legislation. Our 1 day course is delivered by competent individuals with many years experience.
This course will give participants the knowledge and skills to examine procedures, take corrective measures and ensure all procedures are followed which will allow staff evacuate safely.
Training Objectives: On completion of the programme participants will be able to:
- Assist the set up, monitor and audit a fire safety programme
- Describe their legal obligations under current legislation
- Describe their fire responsibilities
- Describe the science of fire
- Describe how fire starts and spreads
- Identify fire hazards and understand how these are controlled
- Keep all required records
- Theory of Fire
- Fire Safety legislation
- Chemistry of Fire
- DVD – Spread of Fire – Classification of Fire
- Fire Prevention
- Evacuation procedures
All participants will receive a certificate of attendance. Refresher course is recommended every 36 months.
How to Book:
Phone: +353 1 820 0678