Health & Safety Course
- May 1, 2020
- Course Is Run Monthly. Contact Us For Next Course Date
- This Course Is Currently Being Run Virtually Over Video Conferencing Link.
- 01 820 0678
Health and Safety is a major concern to employers and employees across all industry sectors in small, medium and large organisations, for profit or not.
Preventable accidents, lost time and errors cost businesses both time and money, not to mention the personal pain and suffering that many accidents at work bring to those affected.
Effective training and awareness is probably the most cost effective safety measure available to any company.
Please be advised that the theory element of this training course is currently being run virtually over secure video conferencing link.
The primary objectives of this course are to equip participants with the knowledge to work safely in a variety of workplaces and to comply with the competency requirements laid down in the Safety Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005.
- Irish Law
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- Risk Management
- Safety ManagementFire Safety, Emergency Planning and First Aid
- ErgonomicsPhysical Hazards
- Chemical Safety
- Psychosocial Hazards
- Occupational Health
- Accident Causation and Investigation
- Construction Safety
- Agricultural Safety
How to Book:
Phone: +353 1 820 0678