First Aid Responder Refresher Course – 2 Days
- May 1, 2020
- Course Is Run Monthly. Contact Us For Next Course Date
- This Course Is Currently Being Run Virtually Over Video Conferencing Link.
- 01 820 0678
The Health and Safety Authority has extended the commencement date of PHECC FAR course to the 28th May 2018. Thus, all refresher courses will remain to be for 1 day only.
However, from the 1st. June 2018 all refresher courses going forward will be of a 2 day duration.
This course is intended for persons who wish to maintain their certification to First Aid Responders in the workplace. Topics are outlined in Course Contents hereunder
Please be advised that the theory element of this training course is currently being run virtually over secure video conferencing link.
The Refresher course is interactive with participants undertaking practical tasks including CFR and assessments. On successful completion of the course each participant will receive a certificate which meets the requirements of the said legislation.
- Introduction to First Aid.
- Patient Assessment.
- Incident procedure.
- Cardiac First Response – Community.
- Common Medical Emergencies.
- Injury Management and Shock.
- Care of the Unconscious Patient.
- Burns and Electrical injury care.
- Hypothermia and Hyperthermia.
- Information Management.
- The well-being of the First Aid Responder.
PHECC FAR Certificate will be issued to successful participants.
Certificate will be valid for two years.
How to Book:
Phone: +353 1 820 0678