Introduction to Safety at Work
- May 1, 2020
- Course Is Run Monthly. Contact Us For Next Course Date
- 01 820 0678
Participants who complete this course will be able to:
- List the implications of the safety, Health and Welfare at work Legislation.
- State the principals of accident prevention.
- Describe safe systems of work.
- State the causes and results of accidents.
- Describe methods of identifying hazards.
- Promote health and safety in the workplace.
Participants should attend if general information on health and safety at work is required. This course is ideal for new employees.
- Welcome and introductions
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- General Principles of Prevention
- Duties of Employers and Employees
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007
- Importance of identifying Hazards and Risks in the Workplace
- Prevention of Accidents and Incidents
How to Book:
Phone: +353 1 820 0678
Other courses in the Employee Safety section:
- Manual Handling
- Safety Representatives
- Workshop Safety
- Manual Handling and People Handling Course
- Safety and Health at Work